TrackOFF is not an ad blocker, and you will still see ads on some of your favorite websites. However, TrackOFF will prevent targeted ads (for example, an ad for a product you recently viewed) every time you remove browsing history and data.
Articles in this section
- Uninstalling the TrackOFF Application on Mac
- Issues using file sharing websites while TrackOFF is activated
- Where can I re-download the TrackOFF Application.
- I installed TrackOFF but I still get ads following me around. How is this possible?
- I installed TrackOFF but it stopped working. What do I do?
- My activation key has already been used?
- My VPN is not connecting. How can I fix this?
- The TrackOFF Application says my account is disabled?
- Switching TrackOFF Activation Keys
- How to Locate the TrackOFF Logs