There are lots of different resources to make your TrackOFF experience easier:
- ‘Select Language’: TrackOFF offers 10 different languages. You can select your language preference from the dropdown menu.
- ‘Notify me of blocked tracking attempts’: Whenever a tracker tries to spy on you, TrackOFF can let you know through a popup box on the bottom right-hand side of your screen. You can select your notification frequency from 10 different options.
- ‘Start TrackOFF at System Startup’: Whenever you turn on your computer, the TrackOFF application will pop up!
- ‘Enable Tracking Detection’:
- ‘Show notifications for Tracking ID Changes’: Whenever your Tracking ID changes, you will get a notification in the right-hand corner of your screen.
- ‘Minimize TrackOFF at Start’:
- ‘Connect VPN at System Startup’: Instead of manually connecting your VPN, TrackOFF can do it for your automatically by selecting the checkbox.
- ‘License Key’: After purchasing TrackOFF, you were given an activation key via email. That activation key is the same as your ‘License Key’. We recommend you store your ‘License Key’ in a secure location in case you ever need it.
- ‘Updates’: You are able to install the most up-to-date TrackOFF version here. If a new update becomes available, the application will notify you.
Please sign in to leave a comment.